NOTICE: Films on Demand is currently experiencing technical issues. Thank you for your patience as the vendor works to restore this database.
Library Instruction Services teach users a set of skills tailored to help meet their information needs, including search techniques, choosing appropriate resources, and using information effectively. Students who have access to library instruction services are better prepared for their coursework and assignments. The Library Instruction team partners with faculty to support the curriculum by providing fully customized lessons. If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Hollenbeck via email: email@example.com or phone: 956-872-1983.
Online presentations can be requested for students in any discipline, including Dual Credit students.
Presentation options can include:
- focused lessons on a specific topic or resource,
- in-depth training and strategies for students,
- multiple sessions that scaffold through the semester,
- a custom array of lesson topics designed to serve a wide variety of disciplines,
- maximum flexibility to suit any curriculum, discipline, or learning environment.
We are always interested in faculty feedback. Please click here to tell us about your experience with our services.