Important notice goes here.
General notice goes here.
The Pecan Library is piloting a new room reservation system. If you wish to use a study room, you will need to make a reservation online. This pilot only affects the Pecan Library. Study rooms at the other libraries will be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis at this time.
Students, faculty, and staff reserve rooms with their JagNet credentials. Community users reserve rooms with the username and password that they use to sign in to lab computers.
When you make a reservation, you should receive an email confirmation.
- You may reserve study rooms for a maximum of 3 hours per day. Once that limit is reached, you are allowed to use an available room, but must surrender the room if another person reserves it.
- All study rooms have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons.
- Study rooms may not be reserved for more than 3 days in advance.
- Individuals who do not follow study room procedures may be banned from making future reservations.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you may do so by clicking the link in your confirmation email.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes after the reservation start time, the room will be released for another person to reserve.
- If you leave a study room for over 15 minutes, it will be released so that another person can use it, even if the original reservation time is not over.