Important notice goes here.
General notice goes here.
– Streaming video of business lectures by executive leaders, including business professor, CEOs, and entrepreneurs.
– Online videos in history, literature, and science, with supplemental guides.
– Historical and personal documents of the colonization of the Americas from early contacts between European settlers and American Indians.
– Documents containing tales of frontier life, Pioneers, Wild West shows, the Gold Rush, vigilantes and outlaws.
– Latino-Hispanic history, literature, and culture published between 1610 and late 1900s. View tutorial.
– Documents covering the history of Latino-Hispanic civil rights, religion, and women’s rights. View tutorial.
– Literary works, journal articles, literature criticism, reviews, and biographical information.
– Information on the lives and writings of nearly 100,000 authors along with critiques of their works.
– Comprehensive coverage of current public policy issues, politics, and positions.
– Contains information on the lives, works, and careers of the world’s most influential literary figures from all eras and genres.
– Scientific and scholarly journals, covering all subjects and many languages.
– Standard diagnostic tool for mental health professionals concerning psychiatric disorders.
– Complete list of EBSCO databases.
– A online drug reference database to help make safe medication decisions. Featuring relevant, timely drug information and interactive tools.
– Articles on a wide variety of health-related issues.
– Authoritative factual analysis of opposing points of view.
– Science education videos that teach laboratory fundamentals.
– Contains streaming videos, including documentaries, independent films, and foreign films.
– Courses in computer skills and test preparation for GED, citizenship, and career exams.
– Provides a selection of legal forms across the most popular legal areas, such as real estate contracts, wills, bankruptcy, and divorce.
– A hospital-wide solution for pharmacists, physicians and nurses, provides clinicians access to drug, disease and lab information.
– Journals covering librarianship and information management. View tutorial.
– Information on medical conditions and conventional, natural, and alternative treatments.
– An online classical music library.
– Search news from local, regional, and national sources by location or topic.
– Journals in social science and humanities related to Hispanic and Latin America.
– Online course to prepare for U.S. citizenship. Includes civics, reading, and writing portions of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Naturalization Test.
– Tool for learning to speak, read, and write 80 languages. Includes live tutors, feature films, music with lyrics, pronunciation analysis, and quizzes.
– Online edition of Resources for College Libraries for collection development.
– Reportes completos basados en evidencias y fichas de datos relacionados a todos los aspectos de la salud y el bienestar.
– Contains science magazines, academic journals, news articles, experiments, images, videos, and audio files.
– Essays on more than 2,000 authors and literary genres, drawn from the acclaimed Scribner print series.
– Includes thousands of resources about fiction and nonfiction books used in the K–12 environment.
– Latest scientific discoveries and the fundamental concepts that underlie them.
– Contains information on World, US, and English authors, drawn from the Twayne Literary Masters books.
– Poetry from renowned American and English authors published since 1900.
– Essential news facts as reported in major newspapers and magazines from around the world.
– Find which items are owned in thousands of libraries worldwide.