Important notice goes here.
General notice goes here.
In order to effectively contribute to the achievement of the overall institutional mission, Library Services has adopted the following principles and goals:
- To acquire appropriate print and non-print resources to support the college curricula and the information needs of the people of Hidalgo and Starr Counties
- To provide efficient and timely access to resources and information in all formats
- To provide open-access computing facilities for students and faculty
- To provide distance learning services and facilities for all instructional programs
- To assist students and faculty in becoming proficient library users
- To maintain effective communications with other college departments in order to integrate library operations with the total instructional program of the college
- To promote cultural and intellectual activity by offering programs, facilities, and services to the community
- To encourage personal and professional growth by providing staff development opportunities for all Library Services staff
- Endeavor to meet the standards and principles in the following documents: